[Platform Team, UK] Senior/ Full-stack Engineer
Regional Team /
Platform Team /
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are setting up a whole new venture here at GoodNotes - a new team in the United Kingdom to build products on top of our core product. You will be juggling different tasks: brain dumping, prototyping and validating hypotheses with our founder, growth, product manager and designer. This is the perfect opportunity for those who loves the excitement of “all hands on deck” environment that is full of challenges and changes!
Join this “Startup within a Startup” and help take an already successful product to the next level!
- Excellent problem solving and story-telling skills
- Love for software craftsmanship
- A strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of, big plus if they are side projects
- Strong sense on the best tools and best practises for any task
- Experience in end-to-end web and mobile product development
- Mastery in at least one high level and one low level programming languages
We require all platform team applicants to work on and submit take home assignment first, please find the corresponding task here.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com