[Platform Team, UK] Digital/ Online Community Manager - Internship
Regional Team /
GoodNotes is looking for a Digital Community Manager Intern, to join our London-based team for 3-6 months and help building and managing new and existing communities of students around our products. You’ll get the chance to take over an important role in expanding and growing our existing business as well as leading your own projects.
Due to Covid-19, our team is mostly working from home these days, which is why the internship would be remotely as well. We’re open for applicants that work in timezones that have at least 6 hours overlap with the core work hours of London (9am to 5pm).
- Research and contact influencers and build lasting relationships with them
- Take over the role of a content editor and select “notes of the week” or “editor’s picks”
- Work with our team to build communities around our products from scratch and grow existing ones
- Be a community moderator to ensure an open and positive environment for everyone
- Conduct market and user research
- Represent our brand online
- Natural networker who loves connecting with people to build strong relationships with them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and are able to tell engaging stories. Other languages are a plus.
- Solid analytical skills that allow you to make evidence-based decisions
- Avid social media user & note-taker
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial & growth mindset
- Design/Editing experience are a plus