Tsim Sha Tsui /
Infrastructure Team /
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are looking for the first DevOps Engineer with the ability to quickly learn new platforms to own DevOps. We use many different technologies within GoodNotes, and while we don’t expect you to know them all coming in, we look for an engineer who can quickly learn and be proficient with them!
- Own the automation of our infrastructure platform
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug problems, live, on very complex systems
- System monitoring, health reporting and logging
- Help to design and implement security, assist in maintaining information security practices and procedures
- Familiar with CI/ CD tooling, Jenkins/ GitLab
- Back-end development experience
- Experience with Gradle build tool
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Experience with system monitoring tools
- Experience using and creating APIs
- Strong experience with relational database, database management, backup and restore
- Strong understanding of and practical hands-on knowledge of networking fundamentals
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com