Senior Software Engineer, iOS
Tsim Sha Tsui
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are looking for multiple senior iOS mobile application engineers to join our core mobile team to plan and drive our new initiatives. Our iOS app has been featured by Apple and loved by millions. You will build and own the entire lifecycle of new user-facing features, often leveraging technologies unique to the latest frameworks. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to work with some of the best iOS engineers in the region.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and story telling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship
- A strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- Strong understandings of computer science fundamentals
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of, big plus if they are side projects
- Strong sense on the best tools for any task
- Shipped one or more non-trivial iOS apps on respective app stores
- Big plus if you have experience cross compiling codebase on different mobile platforms
Less experienced candidate will be considered as Software Engineer, iOS.
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com