Digital Marketing Manager
Tsim Sha Tsui /
Growth Team /
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work with our Product and Growth team, to help us understand how GoodNotes can bring an even better experience to existing and non-existing users hence drive and implement marketing initiatives. A social savvy who is sensitive to numbers.
- In-depth Knowledge: Gain a deep understanding of GoodNotes product portfolio, target audience, and go-to-market strategy
- Marketing Campaigns: maintain, develop and implement creative online and offline product marketing campaigns on various marketing channels
- User Acquisition and Retention: test new hypotheses for reaching, attracting, and retaining GoodNotes users
- Content Production: create, manage, and optimise online content
- Project Management: identify, manage and approach key multipliers building on existing relationships and establishing new ones
- Data Analysis: analyse the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Experienced in Paid/ Performance Marketing (e.g. Google AdWords, Apple Search Ads), Email Marketing, ASO and SEO, preferably within tech start-ups
- Sensitive to numbers. Strong analytical skills, experience in data analysis, modelling. Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS, SQL
- Strong project management skills, ability to influence stakeholders across organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and one of the following languages (Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai)
- Video and photo editing skill is a plus
Less experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Digital Marketing Specialist.
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com