Digital Project Coordinator
Tsim Sha Tsui /
Product Team /
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
To keep up with our product roadmap, we are looking for a Digital Project Coordinator to serve as a contact point/ knowledge base for ongoing projects to line up work and put missing pieces together. This Digital Project Coordinator will work closely with our core experience team to help the team be more informed when making decisions by making things more organized and clear.
- End-to-end project coordination to, making sure communication between teams is efficient
- Gather project details and requirements from product team, hence estimate timeline
- Maintain visibility on project status, pipeline, milestones, deliverables and resource metrics while clearly communicate project progress and risk mitigation paths
- Gluing missing pieces together by working closely with product, engineering, design, quality team
- Automate workflow and software development process
- Someone who is proactive, resourceful and inquisitive
- Solid technical background, preferably from development or quality assurance background
- Excellent communication and people management skill
- Existing GoodNotes users is preferred
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com