Software Automation Engineer
Regional Team /
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
To keep up with our product roadmap, we are looking for a Software Automation Engineer to serve as a contact point/ knowledge base for ongoing projects to line up work and put missing pieces together. You will work closely with our core experience team to help the team be more informed when making decisions by making things more automated, organized and clear.
- Automate workflow and software development process across the company
- End-to-end project coordination to, making sure communication between teams is efficient
- Maintain visibility on project status, pipeline, milestones, deliverable and resource metrics while clearly communicate project progress and risk mitigation paths
- Glueing missing pieces together by working closely with product, engineering, design, quality team
- Someone who is proactive, resourceful and inquisitive
- Solid technical background, hands-on in building APIs and scripting
- You're a maker at heart, you have multiple side projects
- Excellent communication and project management skill
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers page.