Tsim Sha Tsui
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
To keep up with our product road map, we need a advocate like recruiter to join our Talents and People Ops team to help scale our team. To strategically uncover and attract top talents from around the world. To represent GoodNotes as an ambassador, to promote our value and culture internally and externally.
- Uncover, attract, source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates effectively and efficiently
- Share best practices interviewing techniques across the team
- Distribute engaging employer branding content on social media
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand requirements and establish and execute recruiting strategies
- Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, interviewer experience
- Proven success in recruiting and filling technical positions
- Ability to provide insight and feedback for process improvement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adopt software tools
- People-oriented, ability to maintain confidence and professionalism
- Interest in People Ops is highly preferred
Less experienced candidate will be considered as Recruiter.
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com