Customer Support Engineer
Regional Team /
Core Team /
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are growing our Support Engineering team and are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to ensure our customers get the best experience out of GoodNotes by providing outstanding technical support and coaching our users throughout their digital note-taking journey. You will also help our Engineering and QA team triage issues and coordinate their resolution. The position could be remote, if you qualify and feel comfortable working from out of the office.
- Be the first point of contact for our customer inquiries through email
- Analyzing common issues and documenting proven solutions in our help center
- Initiating new projects to improve our customer support process
- Be the voice of our customer in product and engineering meetings
- Inform the marketing team about opportunities for educational content (blog articles, tutorials)
- Managing customer feedback in our idea forum
- Experience in customer support for other consumer products
- Outstanding problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Interest in software and hardware, preferably on Apple platform,
- Expert user of GoodNotes
- Excellent written skill in English. Bonus if you are also proficient in one of the followings: German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Thai
- Passion for helping people
- Experience with modern help desk software like Zendesk
As this Customer Support Engineer will be working with other team members who work remotely from different timezones, we will only consider applicants who will be willing to work onsite with us or remotely from outside of North America timezones.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers page.