Customer Support Specialist
Tsim Sha Tsui /
Product Team /
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are growing our support team and are looking for a customer support specialist to ensure our customers get the best experience out of GoodNotes by providing outstanding technical support and coaching our users throughout their digital note-taking journey. The position could be remote, if you qualify and feel comfortable working from out of the office.
- Be the first point of contact for our customer inquiries through email
- Analyzing common issues and documenting proven solutions in our help center
- Initiating new projects to improve our customer support process
- Be the voice of our customer in product and engineering meetings
- Inform the marketing team about opportunities for educational content (blog articles, tutorials)
- Managing customer feedback in our idea forum
- Expert user of GoodNotes
- Outstanding problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Excellent written skill in English.
- Huge plus if you are also proficient in one of the followings: German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai
- Passion for helping people
- Interest in software and hardware is a plus
- Experience with modern help desk software like Zendesk
- Experience in customer support for other consumer products
As this Customer Support Specialist will be working with other team members who work remotely from different timezones, we will only consider applicants who will be willing to work onsite with us or remotely from outside of North America timezones.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com