Junior Applications Developer
VitaCare – VitaCare /
VitaCare, a wholly owned subsidiary of GoodRx, helps consumers and providers navigate the steps they need to purchase affordable and convenient prescriptions. Over 500 million brand prescriptions are written each year, yet only half are ever filled. VitaCare manages the complexity of coverage and access for patients with the end goal of assisting healthcare professionals, brand manufacturers and consumers with finding a solution that works for the patient.Acquired in April 2022, vitaCare enables GoodRx to help more patients receive their prescriptions in an efficient, affordable, and transparent manner, and stay on their prescribed therapies as long as appropriate. As a part of GoodRx’s rapidly growing Pharma Manufacturer Solutions organization, vitaCare is a core part of GoodRx’s offerings spanning medication awareness, access, and adherence with unique capabilities. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
The vitaCare team is looking for a creative Jr. Applications Developer to work as part of our growing Agile software development team to code, test, debug and deploy high quality solutions that help our valued customers get the healthcare they need at a price they can afford.
This role is a great opportunity for a strong junior technologist who is looking for impactful and meaningful projects as well as the ability to take their career and technical aptitude to the next level. You will be joining a growing team who values transparency, self accountability, and a solutions oriented mindset.
- Participate as a member of a highly collaborative Agile software development team consisting of analysts, engineers, quality assurance and product owners
- Design, code, test, and debug solutions according to application engineering specifications
- Analyze and resolve production issues
- Fanatical commitment to quality
- Fanatical commitment to the team
- 3 years of experience developing software using .NET and .NET Core
- Experienced using Visual Studio, SQL Server, and other related development tools
- Understands object-oriented programming concepts
- Passionate about learning new technologies and development methods
- Enjoys achieving results as a team
- Good communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong desire to be part of an Agile software development team
- Experience with low-code and no-code technologies, specifically Retool
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Experience developing solutions deployed in AWS
- Experience with low-code and no-code technologies
- Experience with UI/UX design and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Development certifications
- Agile certifications
- AWS certifications
VitaCare, a wholly owned subsidiary of GoodRx, is a technology and services platform that helps patients navigate key access and adherence barriers for brand medications. Specifically, vitaCare helps patients understand coverage and identify available savings opportunities, and facilitates communications between providers and payors. The platform also offers a seamless path for filling a prescription, primarily through its network of third-party pharmacies. For more information, visit vitacarerx.com.