Senior Product Manager, GoodRx for Retail
San Francisco, CA / New York, NY /
Product – Product /
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our GoodRx for Retail team. This is a new team that is focused on providing pharmacists working at major pharmacies across the country with world class product experiences that help them make healthcare more affordable for their patients.
You’ll become intimately familiar with pharmacists’ workflows and apply that expertise to building amazing products that make their lives easier. Everything from gathering information from a patient, to helping that patient find the best price and complete their purchase. You’ll be responsible for determining our product strategy, finding new ways to make prescription drugs even more affordable and for making pharmacists lives easier. We’re looking for a leader who is comfortable working on complex problems, and is excited about innovation and keeping us ahead of our competitors. You should be a strong executor who can stay organized and prioritize ruthlessly, will drive out of the box thinking, improve process, and support their entire team in achieving success.
To bring this new product to life, you’ll work closely with design, engineering, data, marketing, partnerships, and external partners.
Responsibilities: (What you’ll be doing)
- Own the vision and strategy for your product area
- Define goals and success with clear, measurable objectives and key results
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to drive product strategy and vision, define requirements, and guide the team through the development process.
- Create well-scoped requirements and prioritize work for teams of designers, engineers, and data analysts
- Execute product commitments effectively to consistently deliver meaningful impact to the business
- Work with data and business intelligence analysts to perform deep data dives to generate actionable insights that inform your product roadmap
- Continuously experiment to validate new hypotheses and optimize conversion towards your product’s goals
- Collaborate with other PMs to resolve dependencies and identify collaboration opportunities
Skills & Qualifications: (What we are looking for)
- Experience managing consumer-facing products
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Excellent execution skills, and an ability to navigate around complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large-scale product features and improvements
- Data-driven by default, with demonstrated proficiency using analytics and testing best practices
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems to well-reasoned and novel solutions
- Willingness to explore and own initiatives outside the scope of your product area
- Proven ability to present your team’s work to senior management/executive teams
- A humble, collaborative, and team-first spirit
- Passion for healthcare and the GoodRx mission
Nice To Have:
- Experience working in the health tech space, especially with retail pharmacies
- Experience working with external partners
- Experience building 0-1 initiatives
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
San Francisco Office: $143,000 - $229,000
New York Office - $131,000 - $210,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses and annual equity grants for most positions as well as generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, "Take Care of Yourself" days, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration and feel that is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week to one of our hubs in Santa Monica, San Fransico and New York City.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.