Telemedicine Registered Nurse
Care – Clinical /
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, 20 million people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
Please provide your list of state licenses with your application. We will only be reviewing candidates who have a NLC compact license. Preference will be given to candidates who have all (or close to) 50 state licenses.
What we're looking for:
- The telemedicine registered nurse (RN) uses technology in order to perform nursing assessments and deliver education and care in a professional manner. RNs are responsible for serving as intermediaries between the patient and physicians/nurse practitioners.
- Responsibilities in the EMR include visit triage, preparing visits for clinicians, patient counseling and education, clarifying medications/allergies/side effects, urgent issues, assisting the patient support team, referrals, and case management.
- Other responsibilities include ordering labs and communicating lab results, submitting prior authorizations, and prescription communication with pharmacies.
- We are seeking nurses to help provide clinical coverage during the early mornings, daytime, evening, and late evening weekdays and weekends.
- This is an independent contractor and part-time position, as we cannot guarantee enough hours to constitute a full-time position.
- Work can be completed on your computer, and your location does not matter.
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduate of an accredited school within the United States
- Holds a compact nursing license. Preference will be given to candidates who have all (or close to) 50 state licenses
- Minimum of five years in clinical field
- Preferred telemedicine experience of at least one year (e.g. Nurx, Roman, etc.)
- Tech-savvy and understand the importance of data security. Help us build the EMR of your dreams
- Provide excellent medical care and enjoy communicating with patients through messaging and phone calls
- Have excellent grammar and attention to detail
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and 20 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.