Senior Product Manager, Subscriptions Growth
San Francisco, CA / New York, NY /
Product – Product /
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Growth squad within the Subscriptions team. The Subscriptions team is responsible for GoodRx Gold, our premium monthly healthcare membership that helps save Americans thousands on their prescriptions and more.
As a Growth PM, you’ll be focused on acquisition and conversion of GoodRx Gold members. You’ll partner with engineering, design, data, marketing, and operations on an A/B testing program, focusing on improving conversion rates across new and existing acquisition channels. We’re looking for a leader who will drive product strategy and apply growth best practices throughout the member lifecycle to make GoodRx Gold the best healthcare subscription product on the market.
- Drive product growth strategy to effectively acquire and convert users from organic channels, GoodRx, traffic, and paid (SEM & social) ads
- Own A/B testing for GoodRx Gold funnel, with a focus on conversion and a sensitivity to UX implications
- Act as the bridge between marketing, business operations, and product to achieve business goals, while providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations
- Help define the face of our brand, drive up conversion metrics, and keep the web experience engaging and relevant across our home and landing pages
- Work closely with cross-functional teams spanning engineering, data, design, marketing, legal, research, and SEO to develop and deliver on product strategy
- Use customer feedback, market trends, business initiatives, and data analysis to inform product innovation and roadmaps
- Define conversion-specific KPIs, create and distribute reporting that demonstrates progress on this initiative
- Engage and cultivate relationships with product partners to influence shared cross-team directions and manage risks or trade-offs
- Communicate clearly and crisply with leadership stakeholders and drive alignment across multiple teams in scrappy ways
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years Product Management experience in growth-focused product team
- Familiar with product strategies that improve acquisition, activation and retention to improve KPIs like conversion rates, monthly active users, and repeat visits
- Experience planning and shipping large-scale A/B tests, employing tactics that drive incremental growth and minimize drop-off
- Familiarity with analytics / BI tools (eg. Amplitude and Looker) and web testing platforms (Optimizely)
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle to deliver large-scale product features and improvements
- Strong analytical skills. Comfortable using quantitative and qualitative data to help drive decisions
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills. Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail
- Deeply understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success
- Ability to build consensus and listen well but can also drive hard decisions
- A humble, collaborative, and team-first spirit
- Passion for healthcare and the GoodRx mission
Nice to have
- Experience working in the health space
- Experience working on a growth team for a consumer-facing product.
- Experience in Adwords, Facebook Advertising, or other paid advertising
- An understanding of technical SEO & ASO, and how changes to page elements (content, links, etc) can holistically impact organic performance
- Familiarity with data warehouse tools such as Google BigQuery and Redshift
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
San Francisco Office: $143,000 - $229,000
New York Office: $131,000 - $210,000
Santa Monica: $119,000 - $191,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses and annual equity grants for most positions as well as generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, "Take Care of Yourself" days, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration and feel that is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week to one of our hubs in Santa Monica, San Fransico and New York City.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.