Digital Experience Manager
New York, NY/ Los Angeles, CA/ San Francisco, CA
Sales & Marketing – Marketing /
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save over $60 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Digital Experience Manager to oversee the digital journeys for key business priorities including manufacturer solutions (ManSol), retail partnerships and evergreen/seasonal condition moments.
As a Digital Experience Manager, you will play a pivotal role in creating and optimizing digital experiences for GoodRx that increases the number of qualified visitors, conversion rate and revenue. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, oversee key projects, and leverage insights to continuously refine our online touchpoints and drive business growth.
- Digital Strategy Development: Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify, define and execute the digital experience strategy and design aligning it with overall business objectives and customer needs.
- Multi-Channel Optimization: Manage digital touchpoints across various platforms including paid search, social media, mobile apps, email campaigns, and more, to ensure a consistent and optimized user experience.
- Content Strategy: Collaborate with content creators to develop a cohesive and engaging content strategy that aligns with the brand's messaging and resonates with the target audience.
- Data-Driven Insights: Identify audience, experience and content opportunities leveraging analytics tools.
- Project Management: Lead and oversee projects from concept to execution, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget. Coordinate with internal teams and external partners as needed.
- A/B Testing: Plan, execute, and analyze A/B tests to optimize user interactions, user flows, and overall digital experience.
- Team Collaboration: Foster strong collaboration with design, product, marketing, engineering, and other cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and seamless execution of the digital experience strategy.
Skils & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Business, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (4+ years) in digital experience management or a related role within the digital/e-commerce landscape.
- Comfortable translating data into digestible insights for large audiences with varying levels of comfort in the digital space.
- Strong understanding of performance media channels - primarily SEM and SEO - and ability to perform ongoing keyword research to identify audience and content gaps.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices for creating exceptional digital experiences.
- Proficiency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, etc.) and experience in using data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with content management systems (Contentful, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.), e-commerce platforms, and other digital tools.
- Familiarity with project management tools (Asana, Jira, AirTable, etc.)
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Creative mindset with a passion for staying updated with the latest digital trends and technologies.
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
San Francisco Office: $96,000 - $154,000
New York & Seattle Office: $88,000 - $141,000
Santa Monica Office: $80,000 - $128,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses, annual equity grants for most positions, and generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration, which is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment, and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week at one of our hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, and New York City.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved over $60 billion using GoodRx and millions of consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.