Director, Lifecycle Marketing
Santa Monica, CA /
Sales & Marketing – Marketing /
At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save more than $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a Director of Lifecycle Marketing to lead CRM marketing initiatives and strategy for important growth areas of the business. Reporting to the Sr. Director, CRM and Marketing Automation, you will work across business units and cross-functional teams to develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns that will drive growth and retention.
- Lead development and execution of a CRM messaging and content strategy and roadmap that will drive growth and retention for key areas of the business. Leverage a multi-channel approach with an emphasis on email marketing, as well as push and in-app messaging
- Utilize data, customer insights and campaign performance to create and optimize lifecycle campaigns
- Establish a content strategy and leverage GoodRx’s rich content library to drive marketing results across messaging channels in support of key goals. Lead and assist with the development of creative, copy and content for marketing initiatives.
- Develop and manage testing calendar and communications that will ensure high testing velocity while not diminishing the user experience
- Develop segmentation and targeting strategies for marketing campaigns and lifecycle flows. Utilize segmentation tools to develop optimal audiences. Partner with other departments (BI, product, data) as needed
- Monitor and report on key marketing metrics for campaigns and overall CRM programs. Identify areas of opportunity to maximize engagement and retention among members
- Conduct data-driven campaign analytics and make recommendations on change to tactics or strategy as applicable. Lead and assist with development of dashboards and ongoing reporting
- Ensure that marketing campaigns are being sent error free and implement new quality assurance processes as needed. Monitor blacklists, unsubscribes, churn, deliverability and other related metrics to protect health of the database
- Effectively communicate with business leads, product, creative, vendors and other cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion
- Collaborate across marketing departments to implement cross channel campaigns (paid social, direct mail, etc).
- Implement new tools and features as needed to improve effectiveness of marketing channels and development of internal documentation as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years CRM and lifecycle marketing experience
- Expert level knowledge with messaging automation platforms and ESPs (Braze is a plus)
- 7+ years digital marketing experience with proven hands-on experience driving growth and retention via CRM, email marketing and customer segmentation. Push and In-App messaging experience are a plus.
- 3+ years content marketing experience
- Proven ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (product, BI, data, design, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
- Experience in subscription and mobile app marketing is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com