Richmond, CA /
People & Culture – P&C, Field /
Gopuff’s mission is to make daily life effortless. We want to be the go-to solution for immediate, everyday shopping needs. Whether you’re shopping for grocery, home, baby or pet essentials, we want your experience to be shockingly fast, frictionless and unmatched. Gopuff has a network of small warehouses, called micro-fulfillment centers, in hundreds of cities and towns across the U.S. and we are in the process of expanding into Europe. We store about 3,000 products in each micro-fulfillment center, so when you order, your stuff comes directly from us to you. We don’t charge crazy surge pricing because we’re not a courier service, and because we’re delivering direct instead of picking it up from the store, we deliver fast. Our motto is: “Order in seconds, delivered in minutes.” We are excited to be entering Europe where we will deliver the same shockingly fast, frictionless and unmatched shopping experience.
- Work with senior management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with international HR team to support business unit initiatives
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate team members
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Engage with business groups to assess, create and implement creative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the client group
- Proactively partner with Operational Partners on employee practices to include hiring, onboarding, benefit administration, development, etc.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Assess business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and the ability to proactively lead in ambiguous spaces
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Understanding of technology teams and how to grow and develop technology leaders
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws covering discrimination and equal opportunity employment
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an international setting
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans
- Experience with assessing executive talent
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree required in Human Resources Management or related field
- 10+ years of experience in HR leadership role
- Experience managing performance
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
- Richmond, CA: $85,100 to $135,200
- The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.