Senior Analyst, Business Performance & Growth
United States /
Business Development – Market Development /
Gopuff is searching for someone that can bring the customer alive to our different departments and challenge everyone to ensure we are designing and executing with them in mind. In doing so, we believe we will grow the loyalty of our existing customers, and find profitable new customers to help fuel our future growth.
Gopuff takes pride in creative problem solving and in-person collaborating to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule, where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross functional manner three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our Aventura (Miami), FL, New York City, NY, Philadelphia, PA, or Washington D.C. hub(s)!
- Lead the continued development of the metrics and reporting that defines our business performance suite, ensuring it remains relevant and fit for purpose
- Hold responsibility for short and longer-term analyses that diagnose and understand areas of over and under-performance within our Business Performance
- Lead our to-be-launched Daily and Weekly Business Performance Meetings, helping curate their content with others and ensuring that any actions from these are followed up and delivered
- Self-identify areas of Business Performance that need focus, and independently work with others to better those areas
- Partner closely with the Finance Team to ensure that our business performance reporting aligns with their own reporting and we have relevant and valuable targets to compare against
- Support the wider team with Data-Centric Customer Model Builds (such as segmentation and propensity models) that elevate our understanding of our customers and how we most effectively manage them
- Share relevant learnings and knowledge within and outside the local markets, aligned with our core purpose and the spirit of creating a vibrant data community within Gopuff
- Perform deep dives and post-implementation reviews of shopping parameter changes, and growth campaigns to analyze problems, identify opportunities and suggest experiments for the future.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline
- 6+ years of experience in analytics or data science - preferably in fields related to grocery, trading, marketing, or consumer product
- Expert in SQL and databases - able to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets. Proficiency in R or Python is a strong plus
- Development experience with BI platforms such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI.
- A strong and confident communicator, with good knowledge of data visualization and storytelling.
- A confident individual who is willing to hold others (at all levels of seniority) to account
- High degree of curiosity, comfortable gathering and analyzing large amounts of data across a variety of business dimensions
- Experience in data warehousing concepts, big data technologies, and analytics platforms
- The role will be US based, with the candidate ideally based in Miami
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
- Salary Range: $76,000 - $120,000
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.