Service Lead, City of Industry, #499
City of Industry, CA /
BevMo! – Associates /
Full Time/Part Time
The Warehouse, Wine & Spirits (WW&S) Service Lead assists the Omni Store Manager (OSM) and Assistant Omni Store Manager (AOSM) in motivating and inspiring the team to achieve store productivity goals. The Service Leader acts as a supervisor to ensure both the staff and customer experience is positive.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides direction, support, and ongoing feedback to Sales AssociatesAssists in conducting observation and coaching of Sales Associates
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting; as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs
- Demonstrates desired behaviors including driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory, and follow-up with customers
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community events (weddings, parties, etc.)
- Responsible for assigned Areas of Responsibility (AOR)Regularly communicates with Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business
- Assists Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to increase sales, drive/promote merchandise categories, and expand markets
- Assists Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in planning and execution of all Merchandise Calendar direction, campaigns, and sales promotions
- Assists SM and ASM in all store operations
- Ensures departmental responsibilities are prioritized and executed as outlined in the Area of Responsibility (AOR) guidelines
- Support the Leader on Duty (LOD) Program to ensure that Sales Associates are providing exceptional customer service
- Enforce all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security, are being followed; ensure compliance to all wage and hour rules.
- Performs all duties as directed by supervisor
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Strong organization and priority setting skills
- 1-2 years of experience in retail store management
- Gopuff/Bevmo!pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
- City of Industry, CA: $17.00 per hour
- The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
$14.25 - $21 an hour
Gopuff/Bevmo! pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.