Senior Product Manager
United States /
Tech, Product, & Design – Engineering /
We know diverse teams build better products, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We strongly encourage candidates from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized, or underrepresented groups to apply.
If you are not sure you're 100% qualified but up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable, and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Who we are:
GoPuff is the go-to solution for customers' immediate everyday needs, from convenience items to home products, over-the-counter medications, and food and drinks. As the fastest-growing, most affordable delivery service in the market, GoPuff is open 24/7 in most areas and at night everywhere to bring customers what they need when they need it most. We're on a mission to shape the future of commerce by offering a unique combination of speed, selection, and a great customer experience.
What we do:
The GoPuff delivery technology product team is looking for an experienced product leader who enjoys solving complex business problems in the operations tech space while operating in a dynamic startup environment. Maps and Post-order experience are one of the three pillars within the delivery technology product team and own proprietary applications spanning customer service, delivery experience, ETAs, Routing, and Location data. It empowers teams around GoPuff to leverage our intelligent systems, geospatial services, and predictions to power the most engaging and seamless experiences for Gopuff drivers, consumers, and the internal GoPuff teams.
You will rally an elite cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and data analysts to build and enhance products within the Maps team. You'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact as your work will directly touch the experience for our customers, drivers, and employees.
What will you do?
- Advocate for your users (customers, Ops teams, and drivers) and be responsible for ensuring the user is at the forefront of all product decisions.
- Partner closely with engineers, data scientists, designers, product managers, and business stakeholders to prioritize a product roadmap that focuses on the user while meeting business objectives
- Build an understanding of end users' pain points and business goals and use these insights to shape the Maps platform roadmap and priorities.
- Execute against a product roadmap that allows GoPuff to scale while continuing to add and enter new verticals and categories.
- Pilot and launch features, triage bugs, and funnel user feedback to the engineering teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of the capabilities and limitations of our current tech stack.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations to pursue future products.
- Have a blast working with a super-fun team and shipping impactful features 🚀
Who are we looking for
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of work experience in Product Management on teams building technology products
- Extensive experience in building and managing internal apps and platforms, preferably in e-commerce or on-demand delivery businesses
- Strong technical understanding and design sensibility with a record of working closely with design and shipping delightful products
- Deeply care about your end-users, love experiencing your product, and relentlessly innovate for them.
- Experience launching products and features 0->1, triaging bugs during pilots, and funneling user feedback to the engineering teams
- Ability to prioritize across many business needs, opportunities, and feature requests and turn them into clear PRDs and specs for the engineering team to build
- Know how to use data to inform sound product decisions (SQL proficiency preferred), ability to run experiments, and condense results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy problem-solving and proactively look for opportunities to improve and iterate
- Ability to collaborate and work productively across large teams
Gopuff takes pride in creative problem-solving and in-person collaboration to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule, where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross-functional manner three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) from one of our 8 hub locations!
Northeast: Philadelphia, PA; Boston, MA; Washington DC; New York, NY
West Coast: San Francisco, CA; Concord, CA; Seattle, WA
Miami: Aventura, FL
Verbiage for Remote Work:
This role will have the opportunity for a fully remote work schedule with opportunities to periodically travel to one of our hub cities - where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross-functional manner.
$133,000 - $211,300 a year
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.