Stock Plan Administrator
Philadelphia, PA / New York, NY / Boston, MA / Miami, FL / Washington, D.C. / San Francisco, CA / Seattle, WA
People & Culture – Comp & Benefits /
Full Time /
Join Gopuff as a Global Stock Plan Administrator where you will support and administer Gopuff’s evolving Equity Program. The successful candidate is customer-obsessed and a change agent who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has strong attention to detail combined with effective listening and communication skills. As part of the People & Culture team, you will report to the Compensation Manager and partner with other members of the People & Culture Team, Legal Team, Finance Team, and all Gopuff employees and equity holders. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
Gopuff takes pride in creative problem solving and in-person collaborating to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule, where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross functional manner three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) from one of our 8 hub locations!
Northeast: Philadelphia, PA; Boston, MA; Washington DC; New York, NY
West Coast: San Francisco, CA; Concord, CA; Seattle, WA
Miami: Aventura, FL
- Manage all aspects of processing and reporting equity within Fidelity and Workday
- Manage equity grant and vesting processes of RSUs for all Salaried and Hourly employees.
- Own employee education, program materials, communications and resources to enhance employee experience and understanding of equity awards/rewards programs.
- Execute equity processes with a high-degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Develop recommendations for enhanced processes and equity-related programs
- Manage relationships with external vendors and ensure we are maintaining company standards within the platform
- Coordinate with brokers and transfer agents
- Handle confidential employee, compensation, and equity information
- Answer employee equity questions effectively and timely and assist with
- Manage to different stakeholders, departments, and leadership personnel
- Assist with other broad-based compensation programs and administration such as market pricing, offer recommendations, and reporting as needed
- At least 2+ years as a Stock Plan Administrator supporting a large global workforce
- Advanced technical knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field desired
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification is preferred
- Proven experience administering equity programs in a fast-paced environment; skilled at interpreting business needs and making decisions based on emerging priorities
- Knowledge of equity practices and financial reporting principles related to equity compensation at public and private organizations
- Experience working with equity administration software, Fidelity preferred
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Must be detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and be able to present analytical data in an easily understandable format
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and be able to use independent judgment in new and challenging situations
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high degree of discretion
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.