SOFIAC - Commercial Development Representative for Southern and Western Quebec
Montréal, Qc /
Ingénierie; R&D; Qualité – Econoler /
The innovative SOFIAC approach makes use of a portion of the energy savings generated by implemented projects to reimburse all project development and implementation costs related to the energy transition. Throughout the process, SOFIAC assists clients in increasing energy performance and reducing operating costs while benefitting from positive cash flows as of project implementation.
In close collaboration with the Vice-President, Quebec and Eastern Canada, your role will notably consist of creating and developing quality commercial relations with Quebec-based enterprises operating in the commercial, industrial, and multi-residential sectors in the Greater Montreal Area.
- Participate in implementing the development strategy;
- Identify and prospect new client accounts;
- Accompany prospects in identifying their needs;
- Negotiate contracts;
- Collaborate efficiently with SOFIAC partners;
- Create and maintain strong relations with involved actors;
- Work proactively with the entire operations team;
- Thoroughly follow up on sales.
- Three to five years of experience in sales and B2B client relations;
- Bilingualism (French and English), both orally and in writing;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Capacity to travel in the Greater Montreal Area and its surroundings (average travel once or twice per week);
- Excellent ability to communicate, enterprising spirit, leadership;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge/training in finance, engineering, construction contractor industry (major assets);
- Knowledge of and/or curiosity about energy efficiency and sustainable development (asset).
- Competitive salary;
- Support in establishing an entrepreneurial structure with many benefits for the hired candidate.
Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the position or the process.