BILINGUAL, CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Québec, Qc /
Achat; Vente; Développement des affaires, Service après-vente; Service à la clientèle – Green Shield Canada /
Temps plein- Permanent
As a social enterprise, Green Shield is unique. They make a difference by putting their client's needs first, positioning their people for success, and committing to a culture of excellence, innovation, and agility. Not only do they follow their values here at GSC, they believe in them!
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated by the opportunity to be a member of a thriving service team.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
- Provide on-going services to plan administrators and advisors in dealing with a variety of questions, inquiries, solving issues and escalations;
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers (BDM) and other internal stakeholder to support our plan sponsors and advisors;
- Educate and empower plan sponsors and advisors on GSC processes and tools such as plan administration online and other services;
- Participate in client meetings including new group implementations, problem solving sessions, and general client relationship building events, as required;
- Play a key role in onboarding new clients, implement plan amendments, process terminations, and facilitate unique enrolment and benefit administration requirements;
- Develop and manage non-complex groups implementation project plans and ensure projects are delivered on time;
- Represent the service role in finalist and service presentations with BDMs, demonstrating GSC’s capabilities and our value proposition;
- Act as back up to the Quebec Senior Client Service Representative and Implementation coordinator;
- Collaborate with other members of the national service team and other internal teams in identifying process improvement opportunities;
- Any other duties as required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in group benefits and/ or related industries;
- Group insurance industry knowledge (Benefit administration, claims processes, and group contracts / booklets;
- A passion for our clients and their plan members focusing on the delivery of high-quality service;
- Excellent listening, verbal communication, and writing skills, in French and English;
- Be comfortable presenting GSC in various settings.
- Aptitude for project management and collaboration with various stakeholders;
- Strong relationship management and coaching skills;
- Ability to problem solve, bring new ideas and make decisions and do so with a sharp focus on detail;
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and work well under pressure and be self-reliant;
- Have a positive attitude, and will enjoy learning from and teaching clients, internal partners, and your teammates;
- Be a member of a highly effective team and have a focus first and foremost on the success of the team;
- Be committed, professional, take ownership and accountability;
- Strive to achieve excellence and have fun;
- Proven ability to deliver presentations and build relationships;
- Valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle is required;
- NICE TO HAVE: AMF license for group Insurance.
GSC is incredibly proud of their HR team for being named both Canadian HR Reporter's 2021,Canadian HR Team of the Year (Finance/Insurance) and Top Innovative HR Team of 2021!
For any further information please contact email@example.com