Talent Acquisition Specialist
Corporate – Human Resources /
Permanent - Full Time Employee
For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing commerce experiences. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success.
Gorilla Group is looking for an experienced talent acquisition specialist to help us fill key positions in our organization to support our growth. You will work as part of a dedicated team to seek out the best talent for a variety of positions at Gorilla Group. Successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and be effective in selling both Gorilla and the role to candidates.
- Manage the execution of full life cycle recruiting for Gorilla Group
- Identify, attract, screen, and secure top talent (passive and active) across a variety of skills and experience levels
- Partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements and set recruitment strategy for designated roles
- Proactively develop pools of qualified candidates in advance of need, focusing on digital/e-commerce talent
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process by conducting initial phone screens, scheduling and facilitating interviews, negotiating and closing all offers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of full life cycle IT recruiting experience
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
- Attentive to detail and well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Experience in both agency and in-house is a strong asset
Private medical care
Trainings and possibility of certification
Being a part of an international team and working closely with North America and Kiev teams
Working in a modern, industrial/loft style office, with variety of feel-like-home features: shiny coffee machines, daily supply of delicious coffee, tea, juices, sodas, fruits and sweets, foosball table, darts, video games etc.
Convenient location in a city center, with a nearby cantina (lunches discount)
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.
By submitting your resume, you hereby consent to the processing by Gorilla Group Sp. z o.o. of your personal data contained in the recruitment documents for the purpose of recruitment in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Please read the following information clause regarding processing of your personal data: GDPR Information Clause.
Gorilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.