PHP Lead Engineer
Engineering – Backend Development (PHP) /
Permanent - Full Time Employee
For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing commerce experiences. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success.
Gorilla Group is seeking a full-time PHP Development Team Lead. This individual will consult on the direction & strategy of Gorilla’s PHP practice, code solutions to client business problems, and ensure growth of developers within the PHP development team.
- Leading a development team against project KPIs such as timeline, scope control, and actuals vs. estimates
- Provide leadership to development resources across our global organization
- Consult on technical solutions for both internal and external stakeholders
- Design and code solutions to meet defined business requirements
- Enforce and improve organizational development standards and best practices
- 4+ years of experience developing in PHP
- 2+ years experience with Magento,Acquia/Drupal, or relevant packaged solutions delivery
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Experience with web services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST) and APIs
- Ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries in RDBs
- Experience working with the LAMP / LNMP stack
- Provide detailed feedback to developers of all levels within a code review process
- Capable of authoring and maintaining high quality technical documentation
- Desire to lead by influence across multiple levels of an organization
- Experience mentoring development team members
- Agency & commerce experience desired
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to multitask and smoothly transition between tasks across multiple projects
- Must be effective working independently as well as part of a team
Medical Insurance and gym
Trainings and possibility of certification
Being a part of an international team and working closely with North America and Wroclaw teams
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.
Gorilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.