Business Development Representative
Chicago, Illinois /
Client Engagement – Business Development /
Permanent - Full Time Employee
For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing commerce experiences. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success.
Gorilla is looking for an entrepreneurial Business Development Representative with a proven track record of generating new-business opportunities to join our Sales team in Chicago. The ideal candidate will have 1 + years sales experience, preferably in the technology or professional services industry. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing organization and help businesses increase their ecommerce sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Uncover new business opportunities through emailing and calling self-generated target account lists
- Consistently meet weekly meeting quotas as well as quarterly/annual sales goals
- Execute lead generation programs to set prospect appointments to drive net-new revenue opportunities into Gorilla’s pipeline
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge about our solution offerings and be able to communicate these offerings effectively
- Daily and weekly reports on the status of prospect meetings and activity
You should bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of experience in an inside sales role, preferably for a technology company
- Must have a confident, competitive, eager and positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in reaching decision makers and quickly determining a qualified sales opportunity
- Self-directed starter with a strong business acumen
- Bachelor's Degree
Gorilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.