Senior Performance Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
About the Role
Shippo is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team at Shippo. Performance marketing is going to be integral to our marketing strategy as we engage new merchants and partners in the e-commerce space. This role will report into our Head of Demand Generation and drive the strategy, development and execution of our performance campaigns while delivering measurable business impact.
- Create plans, structure, and optimize campaigns to maximize learnings and reach customer acquisition goals on channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and other third-party platforms/sponsorships.
- Collaborate with our creative team to produce, test, and learn from data-driven creatives.
- Spot new trends within performance marketing and independently learn new tactics and identify opportunities to continuously add business value.
- Leverage marketing automation and landing pages to streamline, automate, and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Partner with the GTM team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs.
- Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes ..
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights
- You must have solid experience (4-5+ years) within performance digital marketing, preferably with a focus on a self-service product where you own the entire funnel.
- You have experience owning and launching new performance channels and budgets, ideally paid social and other non-SEM channels, end to end.
- Experience in e-commerce technology is a plus.
- You will need to be strategic, and comfortable spearheading our entry into new channels, and excited to evaluate new opportunities for growth.
- ROI/tracking and reporting expertise e.g., Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.
- Proven ability to consolidate and analyze, test, and measure data from multiple sources.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders.
- Growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how to get things done.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must.
- Nice to have: experience leveraging marketing automation tools like HubSpot, landing page builders
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, (90% covered by the company, incl. dependents), and pets coverage
- Flexible PTO + work hours
- Dog are welcomed in the office
- 3 VTO days for ShippoCares volunteering events
- $2,500 yearly learning stipend for your personal growth
- Free lunch / drinks / snacks
- Fun team events outside of work hours - happy hours, “escape room” adventures, hikes, and more!