San Francisco, CA /
About the Role
Shippo is seeking a talented Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager to join our Marketing Team. You will have a meaningful impact on the growth of the business by tactically scaling the SEM program. You will focus on executing all our SEM efforts as it is our most profitable channel. This role will report into the Director of Demand Generation.
- Day to day management and execution of demand generation plans aligned with company business goals.
- Build new and optimize current campaigns across all Google Ads properties, including Search, Display, Discovery, and YouTube as well as Bing Ads to grow our footprint.
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase quality score.
- Implement effective A/B tests to optimize the conversion rate.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels.
- The ideal candidate has primary experience in SEO/SEM optimization and Performance Marketing programs, and how to maximize results across all of them.
- Leverage marketing automation and landing pages to streamline, automate, and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Partner with the GTM team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs.
- Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes.
- Monitor, measure, and report campaign performance across relevant KPIs
- 4+ years of demand generation experience.
- Experience in the development and execution of campaigns in Google Ads properties like SEM, Display, Discovery, and YouTube, as well as Bing Ads.
- Experience working with small businesses in B2B space.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment with an appetite for growth.
- Applicable knowledge in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intricate knowledge of paid advertising best practices
- Leveraging marketing automation tools like HubSpot
- Landing page builders - WordPress/Unbounce
- Digital marketing tools - SEMRush/Moz
- Reporting in the following tools - Looker, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Mode Analytics, SFDC
- Paid social advertising (FaceBook, Instagram, etc),
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, (90% covered by the company, incl. dependents), and pets coverage
- Flexible PTO + work hours
- Dog are welcomed in the office
- 3 VTO days for ShippoCares volunteering events
- $2,500 yearly learning stipend for your personal growth
- Free lunch / drinks / snacks
- Fun team events outside of work hours - happy hours, “escape room” adventures, hikes, and more!