San Francisco, CA /
Before you read on, take a look around you. Chances are, pretty much everything you see has been shipped, often multiple times, in order to get there. E-commerce is exploding, and with it, parcel shipping is becoming a meaningful factor in a business' ability to succeed. Creating a compelling shipping experience for customers is hard but necessary.
At Shippo, our goal is to level the playing field by providing businesses access to shipping tools and terms that would not be available to them otherwise.
Shippo lowers the barriers to shipping for businesses around the world. As free and fast shipping becomes the norm, better access to shipping is a competitive advantage for businesses. Through Shippo, e-commerce businesses, marketplaces, and platforms are able to connect to multiple shipping carriers around the world from one API and dashboard. Businesses can get shipping rates, print labels, automate international documents, track shipments, and facilitate returns.
Internally, we think of Shippo as the building blocks of shipping. Shippos are a diverse set of individuals. We look for cultural and skill fit in every new person. Join us to build the foundations of something great, roll up your sleeves, and get important work done everyday. Founded in 2013, we are a proud team based out of San Francisco. Shippo’s investors include D1 Capital Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Union Square Ventures, Uncork Capital, VersionOne Ventures, FundersClub, and others.
About the Role
Shippo is continuing to scale and we are looking for someone to support recruitment efforts. You will partner with both the recruitment team and internal hiring managers to find the best candidates for Shippo to continue growing. You will have the opportunity to recruit for teams in product, engineering, marketing, and more! You will facilitate in coordination for candidate interviews, on sites, and other related activities.
- You'll be tasked with supporting our recruiters and hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed
- You will source and hire across all teams and functions within Shippo
- You will create robust pipelines while tailoring candidate experiences
- You will be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc)
- You will work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team
- You will develop relationships across multiple teams
- A minimum of 1 year of technical recruiting or technical sourcing experience is expected, but we will consider other candidate with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- In-house or agency recruiting experience
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Good communication and empathy
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, (90% covered by the company, incl. dependents), and pets coverage
- Flexible PTO + work hours
- Dog are welcomed in the office
- 3 VTO days for ShippoCares volunteering events
- $2,500 yearly learning stipend for your personal growth
- Free lunch / drinks / snacks
- Fun team events outside of work hours - happy hours, “escape room” adventures, hikes, and more!