Customer Success Program Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success /
Before you read on, take a look around you. Chances are, pretty much everything you see has been shipped, often multiple times, in order to get there. E-commerce is exploding, and with it, parcel shipping is becoming a meaningful factor in a business' ability to succeed. Creating a compelling shipping experience for customers is hard but necessary.
At Shippo, our goal is to level the playing field by providing businesses access to shipping tools and terms that would not be available to them otherwise.
Shippo lowers the barriers to shipping for businesses around the world. As free and fast shipping becomes the norm, better access to shipping is a competitive advantage for businesses. Through Shippo, e-commerce businesses, marketplaces, and platforms are able to connect to multiple shipping carriers around the world from one API and dashboard. Businesses can get shipping rates, print labels, automate international documents, track shipments, and facilitate returns.
Internally, we think of Shippo as the building blocks of shipping. Shippos are a diverse set of individuals. We look for cultural and skill fit in every new person. Join us to build the foundations of something great, roll up your sleeves, and get important work done everyday. Founded in 2013, we are a proud team based out of San Francisco. Shippo’s investors include D1 Capital Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Union Square Ventures, Uncork Capital, VersionOne Ventures, FundersClub, and others.
About the Role
Our Customer Success team is one of the busiest teams at Shippo. This year, we’ve seen tremendous growth in our customer base and are constantly finding opportunities to delight each new customer. To keep up with our customer growth, we are looking for a Program Manager to design, build, and measure scalable processes, workflows, and automations that enable our Customer Success team to deliver exceptional value. You have a passion for identifying business challenges and designing highly effective operational solutions, by building, experimenting, and iterating continuously. This person will report to our Head of Customer Success and work collaboratively with the Customer Success team, and cross-functional Go To Market teams.
If you are the best at what you do and are ready to join one of Silicon Valley's hottest startups, we want to hear from you!
- Design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, uplevel the effectiveness of our Customer Success team, and deliver greater value to our customers.
- Own the end-to-end projects from ideation to execution, including requirements-gathering, design, build, measurement, and iteration.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to proactively and regularly identify challenges that require operational solutions.
- Interface internal cross functional teams to surface Customer Success requirements, and collaborate cross-functionally to design and implement solutions
- 2+ years experience in a Sales / Success Operations role at a technology company, with demonstrable experience designing processes and automations.
- Strong business acumen; able to translate high-level business challenges into detailed requirements and designs.
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organization skills; experience managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks.
- Passion for continuous iteration and experimentation.
- Data-driven and analytical; able to use data to measure the business impact of solutions.
- Working knowledge of SQL or experience with APIAnd a sense of humor- always a plus!
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, (90% covered by the company, incl. dependents), and pets coverage
- Flexible PTO + work hours
- Dog are welcomed in the office
- 3 VTO days for ShippoCares volunteering events
- $2,500 yearly learning stipend for your personal growth
- Free lunch / drinks / snacks
- Fun team events outside of work hours - happy hours, “escape room” adventures, hikes, and more!