Associate Customer Success Manager
GoSpotCheck is 150 of the best and brightest minds in Denver, who all share a common goal: Empower our customers to execute in the field faster, and ultimately, ‘win the ground game!’ GoSpotCheck provides mobile form and execution management software that enables team leaders to improve workforce operations. Organizations can assign tasks to their field teams, analyze real-time reporting data, and drive action to accomplish critical business goals and objectives. Our customers complete 650,000 tasks each day in over 70 countries and include market leaders like Pepsico, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Dannon, Under Armour and more.
At GoSpotCheck, we pride ourselves in being innovative, problem-solvers. Collectively, we are a group of dog-lovers, philanthropists, creative thinkers, goofballs, world travelers, and more. Our values include Go to Bed Smarter, Own It, and Do Great Work. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
What You'll Do
- As an Associate Customer Success Manager at GoSpotCheck, you’ll advocate for, consult with and empower our customers to make the most of the GoSpotCheck platform. As primary point of contact, and GoSpotCheck product expert, you will deliver an exceptional customer experience from day one. You’ll identify opportunities to improve customer engagement, with a focus on empowering our customers to find the answers they need through online resources (Help Center Articles, Training Videos, Webinars). Online resource doesn’t exist? You’re all over it. Most importantly, you’ll work everyday to make the question of “should I renew with GoSpotCheck?” a no-brainer.
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll empower our customers to find answers to their questions as we improve, and innovate upon the knowledge center resources available to them.
- We’ll improve engagement throughout the customer lifecycle by implementing both personalized and automated email campaigns to recognize user milestones and achievements, and lay the roadmap to becoming a power user.
- Through partnership and strategic analysis we’ll improve our understanding of what causes customers to level-up versus churn.
- Armed with these new findings, we’ll develop an action plan and take a proactive approach to improve net customer retention.
- Customers will be delighted by the creative and thoughtful touch points you come up with.
Who You Are
- You are an intelligent, empathetic, resourceful problem-solver.
- You have experience in customer-facing roles within a software or technology company.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- If you have it, we’d love to see technical writing samples or training materials you have created.
- You have a dynamic and remarkable phone presence.
- Building relationships with customers comes very naturally to you, even when your interactions are limited to email and phone conversations.
- You know when the timing is right, and aren’t afraid to pitch an upsell to your customers.
- Excel has always been a tool you chose to use, not one you forced yourself to use.
- Bonus points if you have a basic understanding of relational databases and can write basic SQL queries.
- Additional bonus points if you habla español a un nivel de negocios!
- You are able to effectively prioritize, plan and organize, particularly for those times when you have too much to do and not enough time.
- You’re ahead of the game if you have experience working in retail and know terms such as end-cap, planogram, brick-and-mortar, e-tailor, markdowns, shrinkage, inventory, point-of-sale, etc.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Bonus points for anything beyond that!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.