Junior Implementation Specialist
Sales & Marketing
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
As a Junior Implementation Specialist you will work closely with our Implementation Managers to help structure eye-opening product trials for prospective customers. You will use your strong understanding of the GoSpotCheck Platform to ensure our prospects will get the most out of the application.
What We'll Achieve
- We'll launch product trials that target prospective customers' pain points, making them question how they lived without GoSpotCheck all this time.
- You’ll configure customer data and feature sets within the app - including people, places, catalogs and missions - so trial users can start collecting field data!
- Newly signed customers will be impressed with the speed of their product roll-out across their business, thanks to the level of attention you give their configuration during the trial period.
- The training guides you set up for trial users will make them quickly realize how easy-to-use the product is.
- You’ll grow tired of the Sales Team showering you with kudos for all the time you save them, and for your role in getting their sales closed.
- We’ll invest in you, making you a product expert on our platform, which will allow you to grow into a number of different roles in your career at GoSpotCheck.
Who You Are
- You are a strong communicator and know how to effectively ask clarifying questions if the details aren’t quite clear.
- You enjoy learning about how different companies operate, and can relate to customer/prospect business challenges while configuring solutions to meet their needs.
- You have experience working with Excel (or a similar tool) in school or at a previous job.
- You probably haven’t completed your Ph.D. in Data Science yet, but you can still anticipate whether the data going in is going to result in the desired report coming out.
- You’re a fast learner, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently.
- You are a logical problem solver who appreciates working collaboratively to find a solution.
- You sleep better knowing that you have done things the right way, rather than just delivered on the timeline.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in some Business discipline. Bonus points for anything beyond that!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.