Computer Vision & Machine Learning Specialist
GoSpotCheck is 150 of the best and brightest minds in Denver, who all share a common goal: Empower our customers to execute in the field faster, and ultimately, ‘win the ground game!’ GoSpotCheck provides mobile form and execution management software that enables team leaders to improve workforce operations. Organizations can assign tasks to their field teams, analyze real-time reporting data, and drive action to accomplish critical business goals and objectives. Our customers complete 650,000 tasks each day in over 70 countries and include market leaders like Pepsico, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Dannon, Under Armour and more.
At GoSpotCheck, we pride ourselves in being innovative, problem-solvers. Collectively, we are a group of dog-lovers, philanthropists, creative thinkers, goofballs, world travelers, and more. Our values include Go to Bed Smarter, Own It, and Do Great Work. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll leverage your expertise in machine learning, computer vision and image processing to push the GoSpotCheck product lineup into new and exciting use cases. You’ll be the architect and subject matter expert on a growing and dedicated agile team. You’ll take advantage of our large library of constrained images to drive the technical advancements of our image recognition product forward.
What We’ll Achieve
- We will create industry leading computer vision solutions for multiple use cases to help our customers accelerate their businesses.
- Our Customers will fill your inbox with thank you notes after we take the scalable image recognition product to the broader market.
- We’ll rest assured that we have built our image recognition tool on the best technologies available thanks to your passion for discovery and education in emerging tech.
- You’ll play a key role as we build a strong team of computer vision and machine learning experts, setting us up for further success.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of professional and/or academic experience in areas related to computer vision, machine learning and image processing.
- You have professional experience building and deploying applications incorporating Python, C, OpenCV and image processing at the pixel level.
- You have experience with natural language processing.
- You have professional experience producing and deploying machine learning applications at scale.
- You come from a company with institutionalized computer vision applications in the market.
- You know the domain technology landscape, and can point to other uses and cases that have been successful.
- You are passionate about teaching others, and are effective in recognizing and tailoring your message to different audiences.
- You can advise on why and where to utilize different languages, libraries and algorithms to engineer the best outcome.
- To you, it doesn’t get much better than taking a POC and developing it into an enterprise level application!
- You collaborate well with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- While not many will outlearn you, you know what you don’t know, and are always transparent in sharing that.
- You have completed an advanced degree in a technical field.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.