Business Development Representative
Sales and Marketing – Sales /
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
Who We Are:
- FORM.com, an award-winning provider of enterprise forms automation technology solutions, is looking to add multiple highly motivated Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to its growing team. In this role, you’ll develop hands on sales and business development experience in finding new revenue opportunities and driving results for the US market. We are on a mission to help companies modernize their inspection and audit operations by moving from paper and spreadsheets to fully integrated mobile applications, so if you’re looking for a role which is on the cutting-edge of technology, apply now!
What We'll Achieve:
- The Business Development Representative team is considered the first line of attack in our growth strategy and works closely with both the sales and marketing teams to generate interest in FORM.com’s offerings. You’ll play a key role in tapping into market demand, uncovering new business opportunities, and optimizing our outbound process in order to yield maximum results.
- Handling and qualifying inbound leads for our new business team
- Researching and identifying accounts and prospects within our target markets
- Prospecting, calling, and emailing target accounts with the goal of booking qualified appointments for our Account Executive and Account Management teams
- Identifying areas of optimization in our outreach process
- Utilizing our technology stack (Salesforce, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ZoomInfo) to identify new business opportunities
Who You Are:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Financially motivated, competitive, and willing to learn
***Candidates local to Boston are preferred, remote workers in a different US-based location will be considered.***
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.