Software Support Specialist
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- Exceptional product support is one of our key differentiators, and you’ll play a huge part in our overall user experience. You’ll be the face of our brand and an advocate of the users! Customers will experience technical problems - It may or may not be our fault, but they will be relieved when they reach out to GSC Software Support and get to speak with you: an intelligent, empathetic, empowered problem-solver!
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll differentiate ourselves from our competition by the level of service we provide: calls will be answered when they come in, and emails will be responded to as quickly as possible.
- We will delight and wow our VIP customers through top notch support, always creating above and beyond service experiences that are clearly reflected in our first reply times and customer satisfaction scores.
- We’ll systematically troubleshoot the problems that our customers are facing, and provide them with either a resolution or a clear understanding of the steps we are taking.
- The Software Support Team will be product experts who can quickly translate vague non-technical customer feedback into root-cause identification.
- The Development Team will buy the drinks at happy hour for all the time you saved them with your clear documentation of any product bugs!
- We’ll be there when our customers need us, because it’s the right thing to do.
Who You Are
- You are an optimistic, empathetic, empowered problem-solver...see above.
- You have a dynamic and remarkable phone presence.
- Your written communication is concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- You are ok with a flexible schedule - Support offers coverage between 6 am - 6 pm MT Monday-Friday, plus occasional holidays. You’re willing to switch shifts every so often as needed.
- You are willing to help cover weekend hours (9am - 5pm) to give our weekend agent breaks and vacation time. It’s not frequently needed, but everyone takes a turn to lend a hand and gets the time back for doing so!
- You are comfortable embracing unknown challenges all the while keeping a positive, optimistic outlook.
- You are able to work backwards through technical difficulties to understand root-causes, and are comfortable working in uncharted territory.
- You are a team player who exudes a team mindset, always looking for ways to support your coworkers and contributing positively to morale.
- You welcome challenge and cultivate a growth mindset - anything is possible and nothing phases you!
- You are comfortable context switching and unexpected plot twists, all day every day.
- Trying to teach your grandmother to use Facebook doesn’t petrify you!You have experience in customer-facing roles, and have training in conflict resolution.
- You have no problem recognizing who your audience is, and can adjust your tone and communication style accordingly.
- You truly care about your customers and don’t view it as “us vs. them!”
- Bonus points if you are fluent in Spanish at a business professional level, both written & oral.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.