Associate Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- As an Associate Customer Success Manager at GoSpotCheck, you’ll advocate for, consult with and empower our customers to make the most of the GoSpotCheck platform. You will partner directly with an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to support our most strategic customers and deliver exceptional customer experience through organization, timely request resolution, and attention to detail. You’ll get your hands dirty, diving into your customers' data and business objectives, ensuring they are set up for success and seeing expected results.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll develop close relationships with our most strategic customers, understanding their business needs and how the GoSpotCheck solution solves their challenges, providing regular communication to answer questions about our product, provide recommendations, and resolve issues.
- We’ll improve engagement by helping our customers understand the best ways to ingest data through GoSpotCheck and transform that data into valuable insights and reporting.
- We’ll build a firm foundation from which our customers can keep their focus on strategy by handling day to day tasks such as billing, user maintenance, and querying important information.
- We’ll learn about our customers’ industries and businesses in order to continue to provide excellent customer service and better ways of working.
Who You Are
- You are an intelligent, empathetic, resourceful problem-solver.
- You have experience in customer-facing roles within a software or technology company.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- You have a dynamic and remarkable phone presence.
- Building relationships with customers comes very naturally to you, even when your interactions are limited to email and phone conversations.
- You are an analytical thinker and you enjoy working with data.
- You love Excel and bonus points if you have a basic understanding of relational databases and can write basic SQL queries.
- You are able to effectively prioritize, plan and organize, particularly for those times when you have too much to do and not enough time.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree and have 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.