Business Development Representative
Sales & Marketing
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- As a Business Development Representative, you’ll play a critical role in building GoSpotCheck’s sales pipeline. You’ll collaborate with our Enterprise Sales Managers to strategically source accounts, provide insightful research, and feed the sales funnel. All the while, you’ll keep messaging on point, follow up with leads and help the team close more deals!
What You'll Achieve
- We’ll keep the the Sales Team’s calendars full with promising demo opportunities thanks to your ability to identify target accounts, get in touch with decision makers, and schedule conversations with multiple stakeholders.
- We’ll put ourselves in the best position to win more business, thanks to your understanding of our customers’ pain points and your knowledge of where GoSpotCheck fits in.
- Your creativity and drive to use the latest and greatest tools will ensure that we stay at the forefront of business development trends!
- We’ll all be impressed with the meetings you’re able to set up as a result of your persuasive communication and ability to connect specific business value to the GSC product.
- At the end of the day, we’ll celebrate the wins as a team thanks to the enabler role you’ve played!
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 1 year in a business development or outbound lead generation role.
- You have experience using business development tools such as Yesware, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- You have experience in account-based outbound lead generation, and enjoy the thrill of the chase!
- You have a high-level of business acumen, and are able to connect business needs with attractive solutions.
- You’re an incredible writer - you’re on-point, persuasive and economical in your choice of words!
- You are a master researcher - you know what to look for, how to search for it and where to find it.
- You’re comfortable picking up the phone and are quick to establish rapport.
- You understand that rejection is a big part of the sales game - you never lose your sense of optimism.
- You are quick to adapt to new information, manage your inbox efficiently, and understand the importance of following up first.
- You are self-motivated, know how to budget your time, and don’t need others looking over your shoulder to keep you accountable.
- You are coachable, accept and act on constructive criticism, and recognize the value of knowing what you don’t know.
- You find much more satisfaction in team wins versus individual wins.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.