Denver or Remote (Anywhere in US) /
Product and Engineering – Engineering /
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- You’ll work with our Agile Core team, ensuring that the highest quality software makes it to production during release. You’ll be responsible for the manual testing of pre-release builds on a variety of web applications and mobile apps. You’ll develop thorough test strategies, communicate status updates across teams, and own parts of the SDLC from planning to release!
What We'll Achieve
- The Engineering team will sing your praises for your clear documentation, and applaud the accuracy and thoroughness of your QA processes.
- You’ll help create and iterate on internal documentation not only for the use of QA but for the business and technical stakeholders, too!
- Your efficiency and expertise in manual testing of our products will allow your agile team to focus on product development; making everyone’s lives easier and reducing the number of bugs that get out!
- The relationship between your Product Team and the customer-facing Support Team will only get stronger thanks to your ability to systematically triage escalated tickets and provide timely updates on a resolution.
- Most importantly, your attention to detail and well-communicated test plans will have everyone sleeping well when code is pushed out!
Who You Are
- You have some experience or exposure to application Quality Assurance or another peripheral technical role like Technical Support, Data Analysis, etc.
- Differentiating a symptom from a root cause is second nature to you since you understand the importance of keeping the whole product solution in mind.
- You’re a pro at prioritizing and handling a large number of requests at once.
- You are self-guided and self-motivated and able to take the initiative to keep projects moving even if there isn’t a defined process in place.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help when a problem arises, whether it’s pre or post-production, regardless of which team it’s on.
- You understand that software development is a team sport, and QA isn’t simply just pointing out your teammates’ mistakes.
- Your strong verbal and written communication will serve you well as you broadcast status updates across teams.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Bonus Points If:
- You have worked with Agile teams and are familiar with project management software such as JIRA and other bug tracking systems.
- You have experience testing both iOS and Android mobile applications, especially ones with a lot of configuration.
- You can jump in immediately to our toolset: Excel/Google Sheets, SQL, Harness, Chrome DevTools, Github, git, MacOS, and CLIs.
- You have familiarity with API’s and how to manually test them using a tool such as PostMan.
- You are interested in progressing within a QA career and want to learn QA Automation.
- You have worked in a fast-paced environment where commitments matter!
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.