DevOps / Cloud Engineer
Denver or Remote (Anywhere in US) /
Product and Engineering – Engineering /
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As a DevOps/Cloud Engineer at GoSpotCheck + FORM.com (internally titled CloudOps Engineer), you’ll work to improve our internal engineering operations through tools, technologies, and processes. With a focus on managing cloud infrastructure, security, monitoring, recovery, permissions, and performance, you’ll be a key player in keeping our engineering team performing at the high level they have come to expect.
What We'll Achieve
- You will be at the forefront of supporting the cloud infrastructure and tools behind GoSpotCheck + FORM.com, as we enter the next chapter of the company’s story
- Your competence in our systems and forward-thinking mindset will allow us to continue to improve our proactive process for heading off potential performance issues
- Your experience in managing cloud infrastructure with modern tools and techniques will help level up the larger product and engineering organization
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of experience in DevOps and/or cloud infrastructure operations
- You have 2+ years working with Kubernetes or other similar container-based orchestration platforms
- You have a strong knowledge of managing and supporting public cloud infrastructure, specifically Google Cloud Platform and AWS
- You are well-versed in infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- You have specific experience building out and supporting continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) tools for managing application deployment pipelines. Specific experience with CircleCI and Harness.io are a plus
- You are coming from a product-oriented company and are well-versed in SDLC and Agile methodologies
- You have some general scripting abilities such as Bash or Python
- You bring a solid understanding of system observability
- You are ahead of the game if you are well-versed with information security tools and best practices. Bonus points if you have operated in an environment that has implemented or maintained compliance with standards such as ISO 27001, SOC II, etc.
- Your preference is to work in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re comfortable with feedback - you take thoughts and suggestions, implement them with efficiency, and deliver feedback with tact
- You know how to be resourceful in order to get things done
- You have an open mind to using the technology that will produce the best results
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.