GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- As a Product Designer, you'll work to incept, create and iterate upon customer experiences on our web and mobile products. Your experience working on products at all life stages will allow you to flex successfully from iterating on legacy products to getting net new R&D products off the ground. Your empathy for our users, and passion for solving complex problems, will result in meaningful customer experiences. You’ll use your end-to-end product design skill set (User Research, UX Design, UI Design, Style Guide Management) to take on new challenges every week, in a fast-paced startup environment dedicated to an agile, balanced Product Development team.
What We’ll Achieve
- Our users will deem our apps to be intuitive, engaging tools that makes their jobs easier, thanks to your thoughtful design.
- You’ll whip up wireframes, user flows and prototypes to keep stakeholders across the business clear on what our customers’ experiences are going to be.
- You’ll work directly with your Product Manager and Engineers to bring your designs to life, and circle back to constantly measure and improve.
- The GoSpotCheck user experience will continue to develop, expand and evolve, thanks to your expertise and passion.
- Most importantly, we will collaborate to produce great work every time, communicating frequently, openly and honestly along the way.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years’ experience in web and mobile Product Design, with at least 2 years working on an Enterprise/B2B Product.
- You have owned product design end-to-end for multiple successful products at scale.
- You have worked on products at all stages from introduction to growth, maturity, and decline.
- You have full confidence and expertise in Sketch, InVision, and other industry-standard tools.
- You have an eye for, and an opinion on, good design and usability, with a portfolio to prove it.
- You’ve worked as part of a balanced, agile team and can share examples of how you’ve successfully partnered with a Product Manager and Engineering team to deliver a user experience to the customer.
- You love the fast-pace of a startup product team and you know there’s no such thing as showing your progress “too” often or “too” soon.
- You would rather spend your time iterating on low fidelity designs - you know that rapid prototyping is the key to getting your ideas validated early and often.
- You are ready to learn from your team and leadership to build on what’s been started, you know there’s no time to start from scratch!
- Major plus if you have a background working with data, data products, low code/no code products, experience as a business analyst, or related data/tech background.
- You empathize with the end user & fundamentally understand the value of an amazing end-to-end customer experience.
- You have no problem both taking and providing direction when necessary.
- Your preference is to be with your peers at our Denver office, but can take projects to the finish line independently.
- You believe that learning and teaching are crucial elements to professional growth.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.