Image Recognition Analyst
Product and Engineering – Product
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- As an Image Recognition Analyst at GoSpotCheck, you will own the accuracy and reporting of our computer vision and image recognition data tool to provide customers with accurate and near real-time image information. You will maintain the accuracy and quality of our third-party vendors’ work as well as within the image recognition machine. You will become the internal subject matter expert on all things Image Recognition; from supporting our Customer Success Managers in their pursuit to appease our customer’s needs, to streamlining our machine learning process through your commitment to data accuracy, process improvements, and familiarity with our customer product data.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll have a go-to point person in you to manage and streamline our photo auditing process and make it as efficient as possible; you’ll manage our part-time external photo auditors, editing photo tags, and roll up your sleeves to do image auditing yourself.
- We’ll create a structured communication process and ensure our photo recognition product is being utilized correctly by our customers because of your frequent and direct communication with both our customers and our Customer Success Managers.
- Our third-party vendors will have a direct point of contact through your overseeing all of the image recognition’s program oversight and communication.
- Through your process-oriented mindset, we’ll make all of the miscellaneous processes for this product more efficient; like pulling and verifying monthly billing data, monitoring SLAs, challenging mistaken tags, and running reports.
- We’ll continue to fine-tune our image tagging accuracy by auditing incoming data from our users and third-party partners.
- We’ll deliver on-time, [and in record breaking speed] to our customers thanks to your overall organizational awareness and the pulse you keep on our internal workload!
Who You Are
- Taking a big concept and breaking it down is your specialty - you can understand the big picture concepts the customer wants of our image recognition tool and make sure it’s built into our product and process.
- You’re the definition of an “owner” - you take on challenges and processes through each task and take them to the finish line. People will consider you a true subject matter expert!
- You’re comfortable getting in the weeds and guiding a process with little direction, being a self-starter is in your nature!
- As this is a data-facing role, you’re comfortable working in Excel and manipulating data.
- Bonus points if you have any relational database experience, preferably SQL!
- You’re comfortable with work that is tactical and fast-paced; you have no problem getting in the weeds of the large volume data collected by our application on a daily basis to clean, organize, and analyze it.
- You know this role isn’t your final destination - you’re hungry to learn and reinforce your skills within the product and data realm!
- You’re a great communicator and are comfortable interfacing with both external customers, vendors, and internal teams directly.
- You’re flexible - splitting your time between teams and projects is exciting to you.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.