Manager of Demand Generation
Sales & Marketing
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- We are reimagining how the mobile workforce works. Our Demand Generation Marketing Manager is responsible for producing predictable volume and quality of new sales pipeline. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded marketer with extensive Marketo experience focusing on marketing automation, account-based marketing and strategic lead generation. You will lead the strategy, execution, analysis and optimization of digital demand generation. You are an effective innovator and thought leader in marketing automation & integrated lead nurturing campaigns, paid media (search, display, social, video, print, & content syndication), list acquisition, webinars, email, web, & chatbot applications. You will create/optimize assets for Sales & BDR teams and support trade show strategies. You will test, measure, report and optimize against all demand gen activities and use your findings to influence and elevate work across the business. You will collaborate expertly and passionately with all related functions, including Sales, Marketing, Creative, Product Marketing, and executive leadership. You have a deep and fundamental empathy for our customers and the industries we serve. You seek to develop high-value campaigns and to build a comprehensive & consistently optimized demand generation portfolio. You are rigorous in your pursuits and highly creative.
What We'll Achieve
- Segmentation + Planning
- Develop audience segmentation & personas in coordination with the Executive Team, Marketing Leadership, Product Marketing and Sales
- Develop and execute a quarterly demand generation plan to effectively generate high value new inquiries, nurture existing contacts, and drive account expansion with current customers--increasing conversion rates and consistently meeting or exceeding lead, CPA and revenue goals
- Coordinate effective lead management & scoring processes
- Execute campaigns on time, on target and on budget through expert planning, logistics and implementation
- Envisioning + Creating
- Build and execute effective demand generation programs & offers, working closely with design to craft, produce & optimize creative messaging & visuals across all paid channels
- Copy write and manage and campaign setup in marketing systems
- Help drive creation of effective demand assets and offers; work closely with design to craft, produce, and optimize creative messaging & visuals across all paid channels
- Write effective & inspiring demand generation collateral including, but not limited to, landing pages, email and display ads
- Evaluate programmatic and other paid social channels to build short-term and long-term demand for the company
- Work with BDRs to ensure effective down-funnel management and conversion
- Testing + Analyzing
- Own testing and optimization suite for entire paid funnel (audience, creative, spend, bids, inbound process, and sales handoff)
- Analyze content performance and inform/influence content marketing in new thought leadership pieces to drive performance
- Manage website analytics and traffic (SEO); identify and integrate website tech to continuously drive both traffic and conversions
- Conduct periodic keyword research, participate in technical and content audits and competitor analysis to discover new SEO opportunities and then analyze, design and implement any possible SEO strategies to capture market interest
- Reporting + Monitoring
- Collaborate with Demand Generation / Marketing Operations to measure and report on the success/ROI of all campaigns to analyze past performance, identify new opportunities, improve existing campaigns, & deliver actionable insights for all paid activities (conversion rates, webinar, event registrants/attendees, email and event campaign metrics, etc.)
- Manage our database--maintaining the quality and accuracy of the data--cleaning and standardizing entries, running regular reports, and troubleshooting issues ongoing
- Own/enforce standardized nomenclature and sources for tracking leads through the lifecycle
- Optimizing + Innovating
- Conduct ongoing research about industry trends, pain points and moments of disruption to ensure our messaging is high-value at all times
- Consistently meet goals: Manage growth and optimization of online marketing programs to investigate new demand generation tactics, technology and processes to drive greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Identify optimization opportunities, implement testing to identify new best practices, report and adopt findings
- Lead meetings, and deliver oral and written presentations to keep company aligned
- Contribute to thought leadership by creating innovative roadmaps that focus on multi-vertical and geographic targets
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B or B2C demand generation marketing, with at least 3 years directly managing marketing programs, paid media; digital, social media, or content marketing experience a plus
- Expert Marketo and lead scoring expertise required, Salesforce experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with paid advertising managing to a budget with a heavy focus on business metrics and managing multiple campaigns with variable objectives with in-depth knowledge of all digital channels
- High level of business acumen and P&L-based outlook--understanding how to communicate and create holistic strategies & messaging relevant to our business, as well as those of the customers and industries we serve
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously, high level of self discipline with the ability to aggressively prioritize
- B2B advertising experience with knowledge of account based marketing and multi-touch attribution (SaaS experience preferred)
- SQL, Tableau, technological chops, international advertising, campaign localization experience a plus
- Proven ability to significantly increase sales and maximize efficiency
- Experience successfully managing third-party vendors/agencies
- Strong analytical skills required, including the ability to critically read and interpret reporting and provide recommendations
- Significant experience with executing campaign logistics and reporting data from web analytics, CMS, MAP and CRM systems required
- Previous industry experience in retail, FMCG, CG, restaurant, facilities, or commercial real estate preferred
- Passion and curiosity for uncovering the latest trends in demand generation, advertising, web design, content marketing & social media
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex fast-paced environment with ability to build programs from scratch; a deep understanding of campaign design and omni-channel marketing and distribution
- Highly analytical with an understanding of business drivers to focus on business metrics that move the needle
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Decisive, agile, and iterative; easily able to shift gears between thinking and doing
- Innate servant leadership & optimistic warmth required
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams to work with you to deliver results
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.