Senior Front End Engineer
Denver or Remote (Anywhere in US) /
Product and Engineering – Engineering /
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As a Senior Front End Engineer on our Image Recognition Team, you’ll play a crucial role in developing enterprise-grade web applications with clean and intuitive user interfaces our customers will love. You will be part of a cross-functional team and will work directly with designers and product team members to create a seamless and interactive user experience that will make image recognition data fun and easy to manage.
What We'll Achieve
- Your ability to adapt and iterate quickly will help us evolve our product to let customers’ wrangle the complexity of their business with simple experiences.
- We’ll be releasing features quickly, leaning on your ability to learn and implement the latest and greatest technologies.
- The capabilities you build will not only help our current customers but also open the door to entirely new use cases that will keep GoSpotCheck’s business growing!
- We’ll sing your praises for the quality code you write, and the best practices you provide to the team.
- Finally, we’ll improve the way business is done out in the field, thanks to your investment in building a quality product!
Who You Are
- You have advanced React working knowledge and know React best practices, functional components, React hooks, and complex use cases.
- You have been in an environment with automated testing practices and are used to producing work quickly.
- You work autonomously on a lean team, and feel comfortable owning entire projects, making architecture and software decisions, speaking to your choices, and mentoring when needed.
- Quick context-switching is something you’re comfortable with, you’re able to hop to different projects as needed to pinch-hit!
- You have a knack for delivering successfully on complex UX/UI opportunities without compromising quality and speed.
- As a seasoned developer, you have a broad working knowledge of several languages, frameworks, and programming paradigms, and believe in using the technology and paradigms that produce the best results.
- You have experience consuming APIs and services in a high-volume environment.
- You have a strong sense of affinity for the customer experience - reliability and quality are extremely important to you.
- You believe in the benefits of partnership with other teams and enjoy working with team members.
- You’re able to rapidly diagnose and troubleshoot real-world problems quickly and without a lot of context or support.
- As this position sits on a data-facing ML team, it’s preferable if you have solid computer science fundamentals including data modeling, data structures, algorithm performance, and design patterns.
- You are delivery-oriented and appreciate the tradeoffs between ‘complete’ and ‘perfect’.
- When things break — and they will — you’re eager and able, to help fix them.
- Part of your excitement about being a developer is the fact that you can learn new things every day.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.