Office Coordinator - Part-Time, Morning Shift
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
This is a part-time hourly role with shifts from 8am-1pm, 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. A parking pass will be provided, but this role is not eligible for medical benefits or paid time off.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll spend 70% of your time managing day-to-day office operations, ensuring that all of our employees and guests can focus on what’s important by maintaining a comfortable and functional work environment. You’ll also spend 30% of your time supporting the Senior Leadership Team by doing lunch/coffee runs and ad hoc projects, allowing them to be most efficient with their time. You’ll work in a vibrant and bustling tech startup atmosphere, supporting great people who love coming to work everyday!
What We’ll Achieve
- Our employees will applaud your efforts in keeping the office well-organized and well-stocked; whether it’s office supplies, or everyone’s favorite snacks!
- We love to see the positive reactions of our guests when they come into our office - You’ll be our ambassador to greet them and make sure we keep the space looking great!
- Our vendors will appreciate doing business with you, thanks to the accuracy of your orders and clearly communicated expectations.
- You’ll coordinate amazing catering for the occasional company or customer breakfasts/lunches.
- You’ll keep our Leadership Team well-fed and focused on the business with your assistance in daily coffee/lunch procurement and by lending a helping hand to daily personal errands.
- We’ll track our office expenditures and ensure that we are operating within our operating budget.
- Our new employees will appreciate the warm welcome they receive from you, and the great office tour and orientation you give them when they start.
Who You Are
- You have 1+ years of customer service experience; which could be in office support, hospitality, retail, etc.
- You have a remarkable presence that is anchored by your strong communication skills.
- You understand that in startup businesses there is no job too small, and you’re always willing to pitch-in wherever there’s a need, even if you have to get your hands dirty.
- You have experience successfully managing vendor relationships.
- You’ve always excelled at learning quickly in a new environment.
- You’re a little scrappy. If you don’t have an immediate solution to an issue, you are determined to find it.
- You’re a bit of a mind reader. You are able to complete tasks with vague information, or have the confidence to ask for more detail.
- When it comes to organizational skills, you’re the cream of the crop and can even point to examples of technologies you use to stay organized.
- You take pride in having a clean and well organized office environment.
- Your attention to detail is off the charts - You frequently notice things that others don’t.
- You’re a people-person through and through.
- You’re a quick responder through various communication channels.
- You are a calming force, even when things get chaotic around you!
- Bonus points if you have experience in optimizing office floor plans and have a keen eye for maximizing functionality within a space.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.