Customer Success Manager
GoSpotCheck is 150 of the best and brightest minds in Denver, who all share a common goal: Empower our customers to execute in the field faster, and ultimately, ‘win the ground game!’ GoSpotCheck provides mobile form and execution management software that enables team leaders to improve workforce operations. Organizations can assign tasks to their field teams, analyze real-time reporting data, and drive action to accomplish critical business goals and objectives. Our customers complete 650,000 tasks each day in over 70 countries and include market leaders like Pepsico, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Dannon, Under Armour and more.
At GoSpotCheck, we pride ourselves in being innovative, problem-solvers. Collectively, we are a group of dog-lovers, philanthropists, creative thinkers, goofballs, world travelers, and more. Our values include Go to Bed Smarter, Own It, and Do Great Work. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
What You'll Do
- As a Customer Success Manager at GoSpotCheck, you will advocate for, consult with and empower our customers to make the most of the GoSpotCheck platform. You’ll lead your customers' onboarding experience from kick-off to go-live, provide training and support to new learners of the Web Dashboard, and encourage adoption and engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. You’ll get your hands dirty, diving into your customers' data and business rules, and emerging with actionable recommendations on GoSpotCheck best practices, configuration and data integrity. And most importantly, you’ll build authentic and trusting relationships with key stakeholders in your portfolio, reinforcing the value of our partnership today and in the years to come.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll empower our customers to own and expand their use of GoSpotCheck.
- We’ll provide thoughtful GoSpotCheck solutions and pro recommendations to help resolve new and existing customer pain points.
- We’ll consistently communicate our value and demonstrate GoSpotCheck’s ROI for our customers throughout their lifecycle.
- You’ll have more than enough thrown at you from customers, but your ability to prioritize and deliver on the highest value items is what will distinguish your performance.
- Through Executive Business Reviews, Strategic Planning sessions, and day to day communication, we’ll reinforce the value our customers receive from GoSpotCheck.
- We’ll retain and grow our portfolio organically, thanks to the solid foundation you’ve established for your accounts.
Who You Are
- You have 1-2 years experience managing B2B customers. Bonus points for managing a customer revenue portfolio of $1M or more.
- You are comfortable working directly with executives and senior management.
- You’ve managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role where you were directly accountable for delivering the goods!
- You may have been a data analyst in a past life - You can explain relational database concepts, have advanced Excel skills and have even written a SQL query or two over the years.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- Your verbal communication is exceptional: clear, on-point and confident.
- You have a proven track record of building successful relationships with customers, and one or two them would even be willing to serve as a reference.
- You have a history of retaining and growing you customer portfolio.
- Having too much work and not enough time doesn’t make you come unglued - You understand how to prioritize and focus on what is important.
- You look forward to collaborating and building relationships with many other teams throughout the company.
- You’re ahead of the game if you have experience working in retail and know terms such as end-cap, planogram, point-of-sale, display compliance, brand ambassadors, goal based attainment, etc.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree. Bonus points for anything beyond that!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.