Customer Success Manager
Arlington, VA /
Customer Success – Customer Success East Coast /
GoTab is looking for fun, highly-motivated, entrepreneurial spirits to join the team as Customer Success Managers. We are building the next disruptive movement in app-less mobile ordering, payments, and social recommendations for the restaurant industry. If you’re looking to join a creative, hard-working, and fun environment -look no further!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with cutting-edge technology in an exciting fast-paced startup environment. You will help drive GoTab initiatives and support proactive communication with the Operations, Sales, and Product teams. You will be responsible for the successful design, launch, testing, training, and management of the GoTab product at our partner restaurants and venues.
*WE ARE REMOTE DUE TO COVID
Laid-back, fun, and casual office environment- (Remote Currently due COVID)
Ballston location with easy metro access
Unlimited vacation policy
Free gym access-CLOSED DUE TO COVID
Join the ground floor of a rapidly growing startup with endless potential
About GoTab, Inc.
GoTab, Inc., the contactless order and payment platform, helps large & mid-sized restaurants, hotels, bars, breweries and other venues optimize their front-of-house service models using low-cost, agile technology. Patrons scan a QR code directly from their cell phones, order items via online menus, and pay securely, all without downloading an application or interacting with a server. Founded in 2016 and based in Arlington, Virginia, GoTab serves hundreds of national, regional and local full-service accounts in almost 30 U.S. states.
- Serve as the primary contact for GoTab restaurants and venues
- Establish, grow, and manage relationships with new and existing customers
- Act as an advocate for GoTab in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new features and products
- Coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout of a product launch
- Work with the marketing team to help design and execute restaurant-specific marketing materials
- Function as a product expert and technical communications resource for partners
- Support the GoTab technical team, customers, and end-users as needed
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts as relates to product usability and performance based on consumer feedback
Skills & Requirements
- Problem solver and able to work efficiently under pressure
- Desire and aptitude to learn deep technical aspects of the GoTab product
- Excellent communication skills and remote collaboration experience
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Curious and comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Quick learner with a go-getter attitude
- Restaurant/hospitality experience preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel to different restaurants, bars, and other venues in the Washington, D.C. area
GoTab is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, genetic information, marital/familial status, disability, military status, veteran status, or any other protected status. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.