Marketing Technology Software Engineer
Arlington, VA /
Marketing – Marketing /
GoTab is looking for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit to join our team as a Marketing Technology Software Engineer. GoTab is creating the next generation dining experiences with app-less mobile ordering, payments, and social recommendations for the hospitality industry. If you’re looking to join a creative, hard-working, and collaborative team - look no further!
We are seeking a Marketing Technology Software Engineer to join the Marketing Team. This position is an essential part of our company’s marketing team because they’ll apply technical knowledge to marketing tools. They’ll help the internal sales teams and external clients understand the technical aspects of a product. This is a full-time position that requires both technical acumen and excellent communication skills.
About GoTab, Inc.GoTab, Inc., the contactless order and payment platform, helps large & mid-sized restaurants, hotels, bars, breweries and other venues optimize their front-of-house service models using low-cost, agile technology. Patrons scan a QR code directly from their cell phones, order items via online menus, and pay securely, all without downloading an application or interacting with a server. Founded in 2016 and based in Arlington, Virginia, GoTab serves hundreds of national, regional and local full-service accounts in almost 30 U.S. states.
- Serve as system administrator for GoTab’s website (WordPress), Hubspot CRM, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize and other software systems as needed to achieve GoTab’s marketing goals
- Extend and enhance marketing technology products through custom software development, and/or integrate disparate platforms through published APIs.
- Research and recommend new marketing technology products
- Design and manage internal marketing and sales workflowsTrain and support marketing and sales staff on using marketing technology products
Skills & Requirements
- The Marketing Technology Software Engineer should have a knack for clear communication and the ability to deliver complicated information in a manner that’s easy to understand. They’re intimately familiar with the phrase “explain it to me like I’m five years old.”
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Strong knowledge of the WordPress platform
- Utilize deep understanding of the WordPress library and other common practices to product great WordPress products (please provide portfolio link)
- Develop custom WordPress plugins, modules and themes
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Laid-back, fun, and casual office environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Join the ground floor of a rapidly growing start up with endless potential
- Offices Perks such as free onsite gym (when we return to the office)
EEO GoTab is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, genetic information, marital/familial status, disability, military status, veteran status, or any other protected status. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.