Senior Machine Learning Engineer | Contract to hire
Palo Alto, CA /
About Got It AI
Got It AI is transforming the human-to-human and human-to-machine conversational ecosystem by developing the world's first fully autonomous conversational AI system via leveraging state-of-the-art technologies. Got It AI, led by an experienced leadership team with a proven track record, is making a positive difference in a variety of industries, including education, finance, telecom, and e-commerce, by deploying multiple AI applications. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about developing revolutionary technology while having fun.
At Got It, Machine Learning Engineers and Scientists develop cutting-edge technology and integrate it into our conversational AI platform. Our engineers and scientists bring fresh ideas from a diverse set of areas, including natural language processing, speech, and conversational AI, cloud computing, large-scale system design, artificial intelligence, and more. We need our team to be enthusiastic and versatile, display leadership, and take on problems across the full stack.
As an ML research engineer, you would work with a fast-paced team on mission-critical R&D projects toward specific, and ever-evolving, business goals. With your technical expertise, you will get the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art Conversational AI and NLP research such as Reinforcement Learning, Zero-shot, and Few-shot Learning, Transformers based large-scale Language Models, No Code AI, Language Understanding, Natural language generation, Information Retrieval, and Speech Recognition.
This is a contract-to-hire position.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Strong design and development skills and 3+ years of experience in the software industry
- 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, Conversational AI, Speech Recognition, Text Understanding, Classification, Pattern Recognition, Recommendation Systems, Computer Vision, Reinforcement Learning, Ranking Systems, or similar
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java, or C/C++
- Experience with relevant technologies (e.g., PyTorch, Tensorflow, machine learning libraries)
- Experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong architectural and problem-solving skills
- Ph.D. or 4+ years of experience with specialization in one of the following areas: NLP, Conversational AI, or Machine Learning
- Research Publications