Machine Learning Engineer/Scientist
Burlingame, CA /
At Got It, Machine Learning Engineers and Scientists develop cutting edge technology and integrate it into our conversational AI platform. Our engineers and scientists bring fresh ideas from a diverse set of areas, including natural language processing, speech and conversational AI, cloud computing, large-scale system design, security, artificial intelligence, UI design and more. We need our team to be enthusiastic and versatile, display leadership and take on problems across the full stack.
As an ML engineer or a scientist, you would work with a fast paced team on mission critical R&D projects towards specific, and ever evolving, business goals. With your technical expertise, you would manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of software development experience, or 1 year with an advanced degree.
- Experience in applied machine learning, NLP or artificial intelligence.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java, or C/C++.
- Masters or PhD with specialization in one of the following areas: NLP, Conversational AI or machine learning
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following: natural language processing, conversational AI, speech recognition, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar
- Research Publications
- Strong software design and development skills and experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with relevant technologies (e.g., PyTorch, Tensorflow, machine learning libraries)
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong architectural and problem solving skills