Do you want to join a Silicon Valley based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform used by millions of users around the globe? We are looking for excellent Product Manager to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and QA in Hanoi. You will work with the best software engineers from both Vietnam and Silicon Valley to build the next generation of Got It platform that will handle a massive number of sessions between askers and experts in multiple verticals from users around the globe. Also you will help make sure that platform not only scalable but also meet high quality bar to be deeply integrated with other huge platforms like Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Team, ORACLE, etc. More information about our engineering team in Vietnam: https://vn.got-it.ai
The Core Job
- Own both demand and supply sides of marketplace products including our apps, onboarding flow, expert workspace interface, and performance management systems
- Advocate and become a champion for Users & Expert community in resourcing and product roadmap planning
- Leading ideation, validation, and launch of innovative products that users love
- Working with design and engineering teams in fast-paced and agile sprints
- Working with marketing, growth, and BD for product launch or integration with 3rd parties
- Defining and analyzing KPIs to measure the success of products and feed learnings back into product development process
- CS or engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience.
- 4+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative Internet products with tons of users; including experience in an operational service delivery capacity
- Data driven analytics approach combined with good judgment in defining and managing product roadmaps
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team of design, engineering, marketing, growth, and BD
- Good command of English
- Experience working with distributed development teams
- Experience with large scale SaaS and best practices
- Intellectually curious
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen with full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.