QA Engineer (Tester)
Do you want to join a Silicon Valley based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform using by millions of users around the globe? We are looking for an excellent Tester (QA Engineer) to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and QA in Hanoi. You are responsible for making sure that all of our products be fully tested and meet the high quality bar before releasing them to millions of users whether they are mobile users, web users, or users of 3rd party platforms.
The Core Job
- Work closely with Test Leads and Product Managers to fully comprehend product feature’s requirements
- Participate in prepare test strategy and plan for each product release Write test cases and perform tests on our mobile apps, web apps, REST API, and internal software and tools
- Create test report and coordinate with product and engineering teams for bug fixing
- 1+ year of experience in testing mobile or web apps
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- Self-starter, capable of leading and owning a large aspect of the product
- Must be able to work in a distributed team
- Ability to work in a metrics-based, fast-paced and dynamic team
- Ability to learn fast
- Excellent in reading & writing in English
- Experience in test planning
- Experience in testing process and testing technique (functional, non-functional, integration, reliability, regression, performance and security testing)
- Startup experience
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with smartest and most hard working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen with full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD display, latest smartphones and tablets.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice. Company library with full of newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Frequent trips to the Silicon Valley
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outing, participating self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.