Do you want to join a Silicon Valley-based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform used by millions of users around the globe?
We are looking for an excellent Test Engineer to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and test engineers in Hanoi. You are responsible for making sure that all of our products be fully tested and meet the high-quality bar before releasing them to millions of users whether they are mobile users, web users, or users of 3rd party platforms.
* This is a full-time, on-site position in Hanoi.
The Core Job
- Work closely with Test Leads and Product Managers to fully comprehend the product feature’s requirements.
- Participate in preparing test strategy and plan for each product release Write test cases and perform tests on our mobile apps, web apps, REST API, and internal software and tools.
- Create a test report and coordinate with product and engineering teams for bug fixing.
- 1+ year of experience in testing mobile or web apps.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Self-starter, capable of leading and owning a large aspect of the product.
- Must be able to work in a distributed team.
- Ability to work in a metrics-based, fast-paced, and dynamic team.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Excellent in reading & writing in English.
- Experience in test planning.
- Experience in the testing process and testing technique (functional, non-functional, integration, reliability, regression, performance, and security testing).
- Startup experience.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 21+ paid leave days per year.
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Attractive salary. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop-like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook, external HD displays.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours.
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Gym memberships, soccer, or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, or dancing.
- Free daily lunches and dinners.
- Others: Office happy hours, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.